Close to the client
- In today’s distributed work environment we not only work on-site with client teams but also leverage state-of-the-art communication and project management tools to bridge across organizational units and time zones
- We have a passion for structuring projects with a strong voice of client teams based on workshops and frequent interaction to come up with valid options for decisions and better visibility on project execution
- We provide strategic decision making support to management teams, ensure stakeholder alignment and create transparency on project progress and risks
Focus on speed
- In today’s competitive environment getting results fast is key for our clients. We support piloting and prototyping as a means of achieving planned results quickly
- Regular review sessions between client management and project teams enable strategic decision-making as well as swift adjustment cycles
- We adjust our approach to meet our clients’ unique needs. We have provided short-term workshop moderation services or preparation for an important board meeting just as well as multi-year implementation projects.
- We have experience with companies of different sizes, from mid-size national companies to global players working with diverse teams in several countries.
- We respect our clients’ interests and keep sensitive business information confidential during and after projects
- References are given with client consent only
- We will avoid or flag potential conflicts of interest
Clear and simple process
- You’ll receive a written project proposal to align on engagement scope and budget before contracting
- Starting with a series of moderated workshops is always a low risk option for new clients
- We like keeping engagement administration as simple as possible and will raise this during negotiation
Small and networked is beautiful
- To P13i Consulting all engagements are important, not only “big ones”. Smaller initial engagements don’t have to be developed into larger ones.
- Our professional network allows us to mobilize further consultants or experts to staff larger projects. We may also join projects of other consulting firms on a case-by-case basis.